- React JS
Examples of JS frameworks include:
- Ember JS
What are the benefits of JS libraries and frameworks?
JS frameworks are also adaptable to the effective website design. Frameworks also offer solutions to common challenges that developers face while working on projects. And if your site has dynamic content requirements, JS frameworks provide a great opportunity to manage them. Need a reservations page? JS framework can help deliver the necessary feedback page so your target audience can seamlessly interact with your website.
Angular is a popular JS framework because it is an end-to-end platform that supports just about everything a programmer needs to create top-notch applications. Angular is a consistent framework that works perfectly well for large projects.
- Angular supports single-page applications where a single HTML page loads faster. It updates as users interact with the web application. No need to reload the page from the back end.
- Angular offers a 2-way data binding that allows you to enjoy automatic retrievals from the data store. Thus, when the data store updates, so do the user interface automatically update.
- Angular comes with modularity. These modules combine to create an application. Slow-loading is one of their crucial merits, and it involves one or more app features being loaded whenever a user desires.
- Angular offers easy integration as it is pre-built into multiple frameworks. This way, programmers can easily add the framework’s custom elements to other applications with popular frameworks.
Here are React features that make it one of the best JS frameworks to learn:
- React’s component-focused design makes it quite easy to use and reuse a code. This makes it ideal for maintaining large projects, and debugging is no longer an issue with reusable components.
- It is easy to integrate React with other compatible libraries like Backbone.js and Angular.
- React is efficient, scalable, and flexible, making it an excellent framework for web developers
- React makes it easy for programmers to work with different modules using unidirectional data flow rather than data binding. This way, a child component cannot affect data making the code stable.
- React’s server-side rendering capabilities make it the best framework of choice for content-focused applications.
Vue was created to offer better ways of making the user interface development more organized and appealing. This progressive JS framework has grown in popularity over the years with many programmers using it for their projects.
Here are Vue.js features that make it one of the best JS frameworks for front-end website development:
- It is a fast and lightweight framework that is highly compatible with many devices.
- Key Vue.js elements are the building blocks of an application and easily combine with other technologies
- Programmers use Vue.js are their premier framework since it seamlessly handles two-way reactive data binding and changes the DOM in the process whenever data is updated.
You have probably used all the popular JS frameworks for front-end website development, but Ember.js certainly offers more than these great libraries. Ember.js the go-to client-sided open-source framework for building a single-page web application with intuitive yet complex user interactions. This JS framework is highly scalable and flexible making it one of the best JS frameworks for front-end website development out there.
This program is designed to prepare learners for roles in website development, server-sided application development, and desktop development. Students learn frameworks like Angular, React, and Vue.
This program teaches learners how to build declarative user interfaces for the web. You will also learn how to use React Native to develop Android and iOS apps. Finally, you will learn how to use Redux to manage more predictability in your applications.
W3C and University Côte d’Azur
This is an introductory course designed to help website developers gain an understanding of the basic concepts of JS programming language. You will learn JS best practices as well as how to read source codes.
University of Pennsylvania
In this course, you will learn advanced webpage layout and responsive design tools like Bootstrap. You will also learn how browsers represent web page data using Document Object Model (DOM). Finally, you will learn how to develop dynamic and interactive webpages using React.js framework.
This JS course covers takes you through the use of the Node.js library. You will learn how data is exchanged over an Application Programming Interface (API) as well as the different tools and libraries that you can use to develop applications.
University of Michigan
The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology
You will learn how to use Bootstap 4 and React Native to create hybrid mobile applications. You will learn to implement NoSQL databases using MongoDB while working within the Node.js environment and Express framework.
Coursera Project Network
To sum it up