Best Online Business Courses From The University of Illinois
In this post, we share some of the highly rated and popular online business certifications from the University of Illinois. If you are looking to learn a new skill or master existing ones, then you should consider taking a look at these courses. All the certifications, as indicated, are 100 percent online, thus you can enroll and start learning remotely from any location.
And the best part is, upon successful completion, you will be awarded with an extremely valuable certificate of completion. These self-paced online business certification programs are exclusively hosted on Coursera, a leading online learning platform.
Here are the best online business certifications from the University of Illinois.
1. Digital Marketing Certification by University of Illinois
Here is an amazing business certification from the University of Illinois that teachers you everything you need to know about digital marketing. This 7-course certification comes with a capstone project as well. The program is instructed by Vishal Sachdev, Mike Yao, Kevin Hartman, and Aric Rindfleisch.
- This is a beginner level program, thus anyone can sign up
- Self-paced learning means that you do not have to worry about deadlines
- Covers SMM, SEO, 3D Printing, and Digital Marketing Analytics.
- Comes with subtitles in English, Chinese, Arabic, Portuguese, Serbian, Turkish, Vietnamese, and Spanish
- Learners receive a valuable certification upon completion
“This course provides an interesting theoretical background to Digital Marketing Analytics. I enjoyed learning frameworks for structuring data analysis for purposes of understanding consumer behavior. I highly recommend it.”
2. Strategic Leadership and Management By University of Illinois
If you are looking to become an Organizational leader, you are better learning the business and leadership skills from the 3-course online certification course from the University of Illinois. The course of facilitated by Elizabeth M. Luckman, Deepak Somya, Gregory Northcraft, Michael Bednar, Joe Mahoney, Denise Lewin Loyd, Huseyin Lablebichi, Jeff Flesher, and Jeffrey Loewenstein. This beginner level specialization does not require prior knowledge of the subject matter to start learning from it.
- Foundations of Everyday Leadership
- Applications of Everyday Leadership
- Organization Design: From Strategy to Organizational Structure
- Organization Management: From Organizational Design to Execution
- Corporate Strategy
- Business Strategy
- Strategic Leadership and Management Capstone
“This course provided an excellent foundation for the way a leader (rather than a manager) can leverage their knowledge to build a better team. It is an excellent course for business leaders.”
3. Managerial Economics and Business Analysis Specialization
An excellent certification for anyone seeking to learn managerial economics and business analysis for effective business decisions. This 7-course certification from the University of Illinois teaches you everything about business tools for successful execution. This course is instructed by Hadi Salehi Esfahani, Larry DeBrock, Vlad Dolgopolov, Fatanahe Tagaboni-Dutta.
- This a beginner-level program
- 100 percent online content with flexible learning schedule
- Learn to analyze microeconomic and macroeconomic variables
- Learn how to assess market characteristics for effective business decision making
- Learn about demand and supply
- Learn how to create business plans that require the use of data analysis tools and interpretation of statistical findings.
Upon successful completion of this certification, you will be awarded with a valuable certification.
“This is an awesome course. I did not know Firm Level Economics when I signed up for the course. The explanations were very straightforward and Prof. DeBrock provided very relatable explanations to what would have otherwise been difficult concepts.”
4. Innovation: From Creativity to Entrepreneurship
This is yet another online 7-course specialization that teaches learners how to innovate in the connected world. You will learn everything about the frameworks and how to manage and innovate in uncertainly. This course is instructed by Thomas E. Parkinson, E. Geoffrey Love, Jeffrey Loewenstein, Jeff Flesher, Raj Echambadi, and Jack Goncalo.
- 100 percent online content
- Learn Innovation, Creativity, and Management
- Gain knowledge of Business Models
- Learn everything about Entrepreneurship
“This course is great! The business model, product cycle and the resources that this innovative course offers make total sense and are helpful to help one track their way to innovation and success.”
The above discussed online business courses from the University of Illinois are excellent for anyone looking to level up their career. The certificate of completion you are awarded upon successful course completion is equally valuable. All these courses come with a 7-day free trial so you can test the waters before committing your money. Happy learning!