Top Python Frameworks for Learning Web Development
There is no doubt that frameworks are a boon for web developers. Most of the basic tasks like structure for application development and automation of the execution of the standard solution are already in the frameworks. All these reduce development time, making your web development job easier. Talking about Python, is one of the most popular programming languages to learn. In fact, according to a recent Stack Overflow survey, Python is the third most popular programming language.
Python comes with a myriad of frameworks, like full-stack framework, a micro-framework that is commonly used by web developers. Some of the factors you need to consider when choosing a framework include the size and complexity of the project. Here are top 10 Python frameworks that you need to learn to enhance your web development skills.
The ease with which you can develop fully functional web apps using Django makes it one of the most important Python frameworks out there. With this framework, you can work on applications and complex codes quite fast and with a lot of flexibility. The pragmatic designs make it easy to streamline the whole web application development process. Another advantage is that web apps built using this framework are very user friendly. Other important features include URL routing, authentication mechanism, template engine, content administration, and database schema migration.
Bottle is a small micro-framework that does not affect the performance of web applications. Most web developers prefer this framework since it is only implemented in a single source where no additional source is needed.
This is a full-stack framework that makes decisions on behalf of the users. It allows web developers to achieve maximum output with minimum complexity. You can use this framework to effectively handle API projects and prototype ideas as well as growing web applications like Content Management System. In fact, Pyramid forms one of the most common interviews questions you will encounter during your job search. The authorization and authentication of web apps developed using this framework also increases transparency and flexibility. Its security arrangements’ feature makes this one of the most must-learn Python frameworks.
4. Turbo Gears
There are several built-in development debuggers and servers. However, there is not integrated database interaction. This lightweight framework displays an impeccable level of adaptability. It makes it possible for developers to enjoy robust web applications using any extension. It also gives unit testing and handles HTTP requests with a lot of ease.
This efficient and lightweight micro-framework is minimalistic and is effective for making extensible web applications. This framework is capable of embedding the multithreaded server. It also supports powerful configuration system, a flexible plugin system, and built-in support for testing, coverage and profiling. This user-friendly framework can run multiple HTTP servers.
This micro-framework is ideal for building rapid APIs. You can use it to make cleaner designs that support REST and HTTP architectures. It also allows the entrance feature to bodies and headers using response classes and request. The framework also supports WSGI library to build and debug web applications. Unlike other frameworks, Falcon framework’s hardware is capable of handling multiple requests.
Another micro-framework that is designed for developing analytical web applications. The web applications developed using this framework is both mobile and cross-platform ready. There are two parts of the web applications, like functionality and layout. These offer customization and ease the process of building Python dashboards. You can use this framework for simple UI, plugin support, error loading layout, URL routing.
9. Cubic Web
This is an open-source full-stack framework. It uses components like “cubes” that builds web applications. Clumps of cubes are used for creating an instance with the help of a database. It gives reusability, efficiency, and quality to the end-to-end solutions. It also emphasizes great security workflow, multiple databases, RQL embedding, OWL and RDF support, and reusable components.
This is a scalable full-stack framework that works on multiple platforms. Developers from around the world love this framework thanks to its intuitive features. Its amazing ticketing system helps in detecting errors while boosting maintenance of web applications.
There you have. Here are the best frameworks you can use for developing effective and efficient web applications. Learn and choose them as per your project needs.
Most Popular Edureka Courses
- DevOps Certification Training
- AWS Architect Certification Training
- Tableau Training and Certification
- PMP® Certification Exam Training
- Python Certification Training for Data Science
- Big Data Hadoop Certification Training
- Java, J2EE & SOA Certification Training
- Microsoft Certified Expert: Azure Solutions Architect (AZ-300)
- Certified Kubernetes Administrator Exam Training
- Python Spark Certification Training using PySpark
- Cybersecurity Certification Course
- Machine Learning Certification Training using Python
- Angular Certification Training
- Informatica Training & Certification
- Google Cloud Certification Training – Cloud Architect
- Apache Spark and Scala Certification Training
- Microsoft Azure Developer Associate Training (AZ-203)
- Talend for Data Integration and Big data
- Blockchain and Ethereum Certification Training
- Android App Development Certification Training
- AWS Development Certification Training
- Microsoft Power BI Training
- Selenium Certification Training
- Robotic Process Automation Training using UiPath
- SQL Essentials Training & Certification
- Apache Cassandra Certification Training
- Teradata Certification Training
- Linux Administration Certification Training
- Linux Fundamentals Certification Training
- Migrating Applications to AWS Training
- Python Scripting Certification Training